Office of the Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education in England and Wales has published their Annual Report for 2020.
The Report includes information about:
- How they have responded to the pandemic
- The number and outcomes of complaints they received and closed
- Trends in complaints, and complaints in the context of the pandemic
- Examples of the complaints students made to them
- How they share learning from complaints
- How they work with others in the higher education sector
- Information about developments in their organisation over the year.
You can find the full Report here.